CANCELLATIONS & CLASS TRANSFER POLICY

CLASS TRANSFERS

To transfer to a different class, please check the following:

  1. You understand the class transfer terms amount – shown below
  2. It is within the same calendar year
  3. You have notified the School of your intent to transfer using  the TRANSFER & CANCELLATION REQUEST page 31 days or more before the start of the original class
  4. You have paid the $95 transfer fee
  5. You have paid any outstanding balance

 

1. Class Transfer Terms

If you request a transfer:

  • 60 days + before the class, the school will transfer 100% of your payment, less the $95 transfer fee.
  • 31 to 59 days before the class, the school will transfer 75% of your payment less the $95 transfer fee.  The remaining 25% is non refundable.
  • 30 days or less before the class, there is NO TRANSFERRING OF THE MONEY TO ANOTHER CLASS ON ALL PAID MONEY FOR ANY REASON. 100% of funds are non-refundable.

If the class you are transferring to is a class that costs less and there is a credit, this will be refunded to you.

2. Check the calendar and include the date of the new class when you notify the School

3. How To Notify The School

You must email a written notice using this link.  TRANSFER & CANCELLATION REQUEST

Please include the class you are currently registered for and the class you wish to transfer to.

Phone calls, text messages, social network comments, etc. are not considered valid transfer notifications.

4. Pay the $95 Transfer Fee

5. Pay any outstanding balance.

You will be sent a separate invoice for this.  All outstanding balances must be paid 30 days before the start of the class.  The Florida School of Woodwork reserves the right to withdraw any student from a class if he or she has not paid in full 30 days before the start of class.

Trip/Event Insurance

If loss of the class fees would cause financial hardship, we strongly recommend you invest in event ticket/trip insurance to protect your investment.

The School does not provide this, but many sources are available on the internet.  We encourage you to consider obtaining this at the time of registration

__________

If for any reason the School must cancel a workshop, all money will be refunded.

CANCELLATIONS

What Is A Cancellation?

Cancellations are defined as failure or inability or unwillingness to attend all or any part of a class in which the student is enrolled regardless of reason, be it illness (flu, colds, monkeypox, coronavirus etc.), accident, medical-related, death, death of another, auto breakdown, an act of God, weather, epidemic and/or act of another.  The terms of this policy are in effect through the final day of the course.

How To Notify Us

If you wish to cancel your enrollment, you must email a written notice using this link.  TRANSFER & CANCELLATION REQUEST

Please state the class date and receipt/order number of the class you are cancelling in the body of your email.

Phone calls, text messages, social network comments, etc. are not considered valid cancellation notifications.

Cancellation General Fees

  • All cancellations, regardless of course value and time, will be charged a $95 cancellation fee

Cancellations Terms

If you cancel:

  • more than 60 days before the class, the school will refund 100% of your payment, less the $95 cancellation fee.
  • between 31 to 59 days before the class, the school will refund 50% of your payment, less the $95 cancellation fee.  The remaining 50% is non refundable.
  • less than 30 days before the class, there is NO REFUND ON ALL PAID MONEY FOR ANY REASON.

Trip/Event Insurance

If loss of the class fees would cause financial hardship, we strongly recommend you invest in event ticket/trip insurance to protect your investment.

The School does not provide this, but many sources are available on the internet.  We encourage you to consider obtaining this at the time of registration.

The Florida School of Woodwork reserves the right to withdraw any student from a class if they have not paid in full before the start of class.