Registration & Payment Information
If you need a little more time to pay we offer a payment plan where the cost of the class is broken down into monthly installments.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
To be eligible for any refund, you must send a dated written request. All refunds based on postdate.
- Email and telephone cancellations will not be accepted for refunds.
- There will be an automatic $45 cancellation fee (per class) for any canceled registration, regardless of the date of withdrawal. Private classes will incur a $45 per reserved hour cancellation fee for any cancellation with less than three business days notice.
- If you withdraw from a workshop more than 30 days in advance, the school will refund the deposit on the class, less the $45 cancellation fee and $45 nonrefundable registration fee.
- If you withdraw from a workshop more than 30 days in advance and you are using the installment payment plan, the school will refund any money less the amount of the first payment and the $45 non refundable registration fee.
- If you withdraw within 30 days of the class, there will be no refund or transferring of the money to another class on all paid money for any reason.
- If you cancel any class and are eligible for a refund, the available refundable money can be applied to another class in the same year (less the $50 cancellation fee). You cannot transfer money to another class in the next year’s schedule.
- Refundable money will be sent back before the end of the school year.
- If for any reason FSFW must cancel a workshop, all money will be refunded, including the $45 registration fee.
In the unusual event that The Florida School of Woodwork must cancel a course, deposits and fees will be promptly refunded.