Click on the class from the menu. Click “Register for This Class” at the bottom of the page.
If you need a little more time to pay we offer a payment plan where the cost of the class is broken down into monthly installments.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
To be eligible for any refund, you must send a dated written request (email is acceptable). All refunds based on postdate.
- Email and telephone cancellations will not be accepted for refunds.
- There will be an automatic $50 cancellation fee (per class) for any canceled registration, regardless of the date of withdrawal.
- If you withdraw from a workshop more than 30 days in advance, the school will refund the deposit on the class, less the $50 cancellation fee and $45 nonrefundable registration fee.
- If you withdraw within 30 days of the class, there will be no refund or transferring of the money to another class on all paid money for any reason. (This includes illness, family emergencies, etc)
- If you cancel any class and are eligible for a refund, the available refundable money can be applied to another class in the same year (less the $50 cancellation fee). You cannot transfer money to another class in the next year’s schedule.
- Refundable money will be sent back before the end of the school year.
In the unusual event that The Florida School of Woodwork must cancel a course, deposits and fees will be promptly refunded.