All Scholarships are administered by the Friends of the Florida School of Woodwork, the scholarships cover tuition and materials.
How to Apply
Start by checking to see if a Scholarship is available for your particular class of interest in the form below. Make sure you have:
- Read the class description
- Understood and have the skills required before you apply
- Ensure you can cover any travel, lodging and shipping costs
You’ll then select from the choices below and complete the information fields to submit a scholarship application.
When Will I Be Notified?
Be aware that applications are reviewed at different times. If you haven’t heard about your application, please note the date of notification next to it.
Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship covers tuition for the selected class
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You are responsible for any travel costs, shipping, meals, lodging
- The scholarship is valid only for the class date awarded
- The scholarship is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash
- The scholarship is paid directly to the Florida School of Woodwork
- A notice will be sent to the recipient once a Board determination has been made.
- If you fail to attend the class for which the scholarship has been awarded, the Grant will be withdrawn.
- You may apply for a scholarship as often as you wish; however, once a scholarship is awarded, the applicant must wait two years before being eligible for another scholarship.
- The Board reserves the right to withdraw a scholarship without cause and to extend the scholarship in special circumstances.
- Questions? Please contact [email protected].